Quercetin + Beta-Glucan + Colostrum = Qubeco®. It's powered by QBCMUNE™ a powerful, specific combination of these well-researched immunomodulators. Qubeco quickly primes and comprehensively strengthens your innate and adaptive immune systems, so they’re ready for when you need them the most. Plus, you get the exact vitamins and minerals critical for optimal immunity, all, in a delicious, quick-melt tablet.
how can qubeco® benefit you?
- Supports optimal function of innate and adaptive immune systems*
- Helps maintain and support optimal respiratory health*
- Reduces duration and severity of symptoms*
- Helps support gut-based immunity.*
- Support healthy, normal activity of immune cells like lymphocytes, macrophages, mast cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, antibodies (IgG, IgA, IgM), and more.*
what makes qubeco® special?
Qubeco® is designed around QBCMUNE™ a novel combination of new, cutting-edge versions of three well-known immune support ingredients. Through meticulous research and careful product development, we've balanced them into a special blend with additional co-factors to strengthen your immune system without boosting it. Here's what's inside:
Quercetin Phytosomes: Support respiratory health, improve your body’s levels of free zinc, and stabilize mast cells. This exclusive, soy-free, phytosomal form is 50X more powerful than Quercetin. Get the equivalent of 1,000 mg of Quercetin in every serving.
Ultra-Pure Yeast Beta-Glucan (1,3/1,6): From your gut, this supports healthy intestinal inflammation levels and strong Natural Killer Cell activity, a critical part of your immune system. You get an ultra-purified form, between 30X and 60X more powerful than other Beta-Glucans. *
Colostrum iG30: Get 30% Immunoglobulin G (IgG) antibodies from our ultra-premium “golden” colostrum. This is twice the amount found in normal colostrum. Your body transforms antibodies into specific weapons to fight pathogens, that may find you. Our non-GMO Colostrum iG30 is free from hormones, including rBST and non-medically necessary antibiotics. *
Beyond QBCMUNE™ you're getting "the big four" immune nutrients including PUREWAY-C Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc, and SELENOEXCELL Selenium. In every serving of Qubeco™, you'll get clinical-strength doses of the exact vitamins and minerals essential for immune function.*
Immune Support Made Easy: Delicious quick-melt tablets. No water is needed. Take anytime, anywhere. Zero sugar. Zero artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners.
Safe for Daily, Long-Term Use: Natural and non-drowsy. Does not cause over-stimulation or immune fatigue.
Clinical-Strength: All ingredients are in doses shown in clinical studies to be effective
Maximum Bioavailability: Ultra-premium formula provides the highest bioavailable Quercetin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Zinc & Selenium
|Supplement Facts (56 Quick-Melt Tablets)
Serving Size: 2 Quick-Melt Tablets (1,950 mg)
Servings Per Container: 28
|Amount Per Serving
|Vitamin C (PUREWAY-C® ascorbic acid + citrus bioflavonoids + vegetable lipid metabolites)
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)
|Zinc (as citrate)
|Selenium (SELENOEXCELL® from yeast [Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast])
|QBCMUNE™ [Colostrum iG30 (minimum 30% Immunoglobulin G - IgG), Quercetin Phytosome (Sophora japonica L extract + sunflower lecithin)], Ultra-Purified Yeast Beta-Glucan (b-3, 1/1, 6-glucan)
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet. **Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS Xylitol, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), natural color, calcium stearate, stevia extract, natural flavors.
- CONTAINS DAIRY
Take 1 serving (2 quick-melt tablets) daily at any time. During times of need take 1 additional serving daily.
- Alipio MM. Vitamin D supplementation could possibly improve clinical outcomes of patients infected with Coronavirus-2019 (COVID-2019). SSRN Preprint April 9, 2020.
- Brenner H, Schottker B. Vitamin D insufficiency may account for almost nine of ten COVID-19 deaths: time to act. Comment on: “Vitamin D deficiency and outcome of COVID-19 patients.” Nutrients 2020, 12, 2757. Nutrients 2020;12:3642.
- Cesarone MR, Belcaro G, Di Renzo A et al. Prevention of influenza episodes with colostrum compared with vaccination in healthy and high-risk cardiovascular subjects: The Epidemiologic Study in San Valentino. Clin Appl Thromb Hemast 2007;13:130-6.
- Dabbagh-Bazarbachi H, Clergeaud G, Guesada IM et al. Zinc ionophore activity of quercetin and epigallocatechin-gallate: from Hepa 1-6 cells to a liposome model. J Agric Food Chem 2014;62:8085-93.
- Ganesan S, Faris AN, Comstock AT et al. Quercetin inhibits rhinovirus replication in vitro and in vivo. Antiviral Res 2012;94:258-71.
- Jawhara S. How to boost the immune defense prior to respiratory virus infections with the special focus on coronavirus infections. Gut Phathog 2020;12:47.
- Kaufman HW, Niles JK, Kroll MH et al. SARS-CoV-2 positivity rates associated with circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels. PLoS One 2020;15:e0239252.
- Khaerunnisa S, Kurniawan H, Awaluddin R et al. Potential inhibitor of COVID-19 main protease (Mpro) from several medicinal plant compounds by molecular docking study. Preprints.org March 13, 2020.
- Levine M, Conry-Cantilena C, Wang Y et al. Vitamin C pharmacokinetics in healthy volunteers: evidence for a recommended dietary allowance. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1996;93:3704-9.
- Mariani E, Ravaglia G, Forti P et al. Vitamin D, thyroid hormones and muscle mass influence natural killer (NK) innate immunity in healthy nonagenarians and centenarians. Clin Exp Immunol 1999;116:19-27.
- Martineau AR, Jolliffe DA, Hooper RL et al. Vitamin D supplementation to prevent acute respiratory tract infections: systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data. BMJ 2017;356:i6583.
- Nieman DC, Henson DA, Gross SJ et al. Quercetin reduces illness but not immune perturbations after intensive exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc 2007;39:1561-9.
- Pancorbo D, Vazquez C, Fletcher MA. Vitamin C-lipid metabolites: uptake and retention and effect on plasma C-reactive protein and oxidized LDL levels in healthy volunteers. Med Sci Monit 2008;14:CR1-5.
- Playford RJ, Cattell M, Marchbank T. Marked variability in bioactivity between commercially available bovine colostrum for human use; implications for clinical trials. PLoS One 2020;15:e0234719.
- Radujkovic A, Hippchen T, Tiwari-Heckler S et al. Vitamin D deficiency and outcome of COVID-19 patients. Nutrients 2020;12:2757.
- Richter J, Kral V, Phoroska J et al. Effects of b-Glucan on natural killer cells in patients recovering from cancer treatment: a clinical trial. Int J Clin Exp Med Sci 2016;2:26-30.
- Riva A, Ronchi M, Petrangolini G et al. Improved oral absorption of quercetin from Quercetin Phytosome®, a new delivery system based on food-grade lecithin. Eur J Drug Metab Pharmacokinet 2019;44:169-77.
- Smith M, Smith JC. Repurposing therapeutics for COVID-19: supercomputer-based docking to the SARS-CoV-2 viral spike protein and viral spike protein-human ACE2 interface. ChemRxiv April 10, 2020.
- Ueno H. Beta-1, 3-D-glucan, its immune effect, and its clinical use. Jap J Soc Term Syst Dis 2000;6:151-4.
- Vetvicka V, Vannucci L, Sima P, Richter J. Beta glucan: supplement or drug? From laboratory to clinical trials. Molecules 2019;24:1251.
Vetvicka V, Vetvickova J. ꞵ1,3-glucan: silver bullet or hot air? Open Glycoscience 2010;3:1-6.
- Weeks BS, Perez PP. A novel vitamin C preparation enhances neurite formation and fibroblast adhesion and reduces xenobiotic-induced T-cell hyperactivation. Med Sci Monit 2007;13:BR51-8.
- Weeks BS, Perez PP. Absorption rates and free radical scavenging values of vitamin C-lipid metabolites in human lymphoblastic cells. Med Sci Monit 2007;13:BR205-10.
- Wu W, Li R, Li X et al. Quercetin as an antiviral agent inhibits influenza A virus (IAV) entry. Viruses 2015;8:6.
PUREWAY-C® is a registered trademark of One Innovation Labs, LLC. SELENOEXCELL® is a registered trademark of Cypress Systems, Inc.
™ and QUBECO® are trademarks of Inspired Health Products, LLC.